The Xmas Santa Slept In The Xmas Santa Slept In

I have no idea why I'm playing this in march..

That was real fun. I spent at least 10 minutes basically ruining chritmas for everyone. While smiling. I am an evil evil person :(

GTA4: The Flash Game GTA4: The Flash Game

Eh whut?

Ok what the crap? Preloader that doesn't work? Can happen to anyone. Can also easily be fixed within a couple of hours. I click play. Armorgames. Ok you got a sponser, must be a pretty good game then. Hearts. Ok coo- wait what? Hearts? In GTA4? Okay.... What the fuck!? Some picture from South Park which is very poorly animated, talking about womanizing!? Where is the cars? Where is the violence? WHERE THE HECK IS THE GTA4 GAME!?
Sponsored by Armorgames? I doubt it. Just putting their intro in doesn't mean you're sponsored.
Also, dedicated to your dead sister? God, you must've hated your sister then if you dare to dedicate this.... whatever it is to her. Really, how did this get into the portal!?
Don't get back at me with some whiney little statement. Give me proper explanation as to why you submitted this under the title GTA4: The Flash Game. I don't get it. Just because there's a picture from GTA4 in the preloader doesn't make it "everything to do with GTA4"
Seriousely, get some more practice in Flash, think of something decent, and please, SUBMIT IT UNDER THE RIGHT NAME!

HarraH responds:

"Seriousely" practice your spelling! And I did my best :S

-Cannon Blaster- -Cannon Blaster-

Haha!

I liked the game. Others already said it, but it reminded me too of Donkey Kong Country. Those barrel blasting bits were my favorite parts :P Good job!

Tau'ri : Bedrock Tau'ri : Bedrock

Very good.

I really liked this, as it reminded me of Loco Roco for the PSP. I stopped at level three (I've got to finish my own flash today) but it was really good.
Well done!

Cube-It Cube-It

Nice

I had a fun time playing the game, however the music got irritating after a while. The graphics were very nice as well. Voted 4.